Limerick Elementary School
81 Limerick Center Road, Royersford, PA 19468-1303
Mitchel Edmunds, Principal
Doors Open: 8:45 AM
Classes: 9:00 AM - 3:40 PM
AM: 9:00 AM - 11:40 AM
PM: 1:00 PM - 3:40 PM
THEME FOR 2016 - 2017
2017 - 2018 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Kindergarten Registration for students entering in the 2017 - 2018 school year will be held from February 22nd through March 29th. Children must be five years of age by August 31, 2017. Please select "Student Registration" on the left side of the district's home page to start the on-line registration process. Once you have completed the on-line process, you will be prompted to select a date and time for an appointment to turn in your paperwork @ Limerick Elementary School. Children do not need to be present for this process. Please contact Barbara Bono @ 610-705-6007 extension 2580 or email@example.com if you should have any questions.
2016 - 2017 PSSA TESTING DATES GRADES 3 & 4
English Language Arts April 3- 6, 2017 Grades 3 - 8
Mathematics April 24 - 26, 2017 Grades 3 - 8
Science May 2 - 3, 2017 Grades 4 & 8
HOME & SCHOOL SPRING FUNDRAISER
Limerick Home & School is excited to announce our Spring fundraiser....Mixed Bag! Packets will go home with students Friday, March 17th, and the sale will run through March 31st. You can also check them out online at http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/Retail-Home?fundraiserid=72718&student=&studentlast=, and make sure to enter Limerick's fundraiser ID #72718.
KIDS BINGO - MARCH 31, 2017
Please click here for the registration paper.
BINGO BOOK READING INCENTIVE
Book Bingo Reading Incentive
Let’s have some fun and read a variety of books with Book Bingo!!
ALL Limerick students are invited to participate.
Book Bingo will run from March 1 through April 30. Bingo sheets will not be
accepted after May 1.
How does Book Bingo work?
• Read a variety of titles that fit descriptions on the Bingo card to complete an entire row – up and down, across, or diagonally – for Bingo. (Parents may read to kindergarten and 1st grade students.)
• Color in the square when you complete the task. You are on your honor to read books before adding them to your Bingo card. The books must be something you have never read before, unless that is the request on the Bingo card.
• On the back of the Bingo card, write the title, the date you completed the book, the number of pages in the book, and have your parent/guardian sign.
• Hand in your Bingo card to Mrs. Hess for your reward and to get a new Bingo card.
What are the rewards?
• Individual rewards: BOOK CHARMS
o Grades K-2: You will be awarded one book charm for each Bingo card completed.
o Grades 3-4: You will be awarded two book charms for each Bingo card completed if you read all books from the 3rd and 4th grade shelves.
• Grade Level competition: The grade level that reads the most pages will win 30 minutes of fun in the gym! Students who participated in Book Bingo will be invited to play the games.
Please feel free to contact me with questions. Have a great time reading!
Limerick Media Center
Due to a change in the PA State Child Protective Services Law, there are clearance requirements for all volunteers who would like to assist in a classroom, the library, school store, go on field trips or assist with building activities/events. Please click on Volunteer Information on the district's homepage for additional information regarding the requirements and clearances you need to obtain before volunteering. Just a reminder that all volunteers must fill out an Annual Volunteer Registration and Disclosure Statement (and a TB Questionnaire if needed) each school year. Please click here for the form(s). Thank you.