Parents should select "Student Registration" on the left side of the page. Once the online registration information is complete, parents will be prompted to select a date and time for the appointment, which will be held at their child’s elementary school. Parents who are unsure of their elementary school, or are unable to select an appointment, may call 610-705-6120.
WHEN: Friday, April 21, 2017
TIME: Registration opens at 5:30 p.m.; Kids Fun Run begins at 6:15 p.m. and 5K begins at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Spring-Ford Area High School
350 South Lewis Road
Royersford, PA 19468
COST: $18 for students grades K-12 registering for the 5K
$23 for adults registering for the 5K
$10 for kids fun run (t-shirt not included)
*Price increases after April 7, 2017.
TO REGISTER: Simply click here!
English Language Arts April 3- 6, 2017 Grades 3 - 8
Mathematics April 24 - 26, 2017 Grades 3 - 8
Science May 2 - 3, 2017 Grades 4 & 8
Limerick Home & School is excited to announce our Spring fundraiser....Mixed Bag! Packets will go home with students Friday, March 17th, and the sale will run through March 31st. You can also check them out online at http://www.mixedbagdesigns.com/Retail-Home?fundraiserid=72718&student=&studentlast=, and make sure to enter Limerick's fundraiser ID #72718.
Book Bingo Reading Incentive
Let’s have some fun and read a variety of books with Book Bingo!!
ALL Limerick students are invited to participate.
Book Bingo will run from March 1 through April 30. Bingo sheets will not be
accepted after May 1.
How does Book Bingo work?
• Read a variety of titles that fit descriptions on the Bingo card to complete an entire row – up and down, across, or diagonally – for Bingo. (Parents may read to kindergarten and 1st grade students.)
• Color in the square when you complete the task. You are on your honor to read books before adding them to your Bingo card. The books must be something you have never read before, unless that is the request on the Bingo card.
• On the back of the Bingo card, write the title, the date you completed the book, the number of pages in the book, and have your parent/guardian sign.
• Hand in your Bingo card to Mrs. Hess for your reward and to get a new Bingo card.
What are the rewards?
• Individual rewards: BOOK CHARMS
o Grades K-2: You will be awarded one book charm for each Bingo card completed.
o Grades 3-4: You will be awarded two book charms for each Bingo card completed if you read all books from the 3rd and 4th grade shelves.
• Grade Level competition: The grade level that reads the most pages will win 30 minutes of fun in the gym! Students who participated in Book Bingo will be invited to play the games.
Please feel free to contact me with questions. Have a great time reading!
Limerick Media Center